COME ARRIVARE A TREMITI:
HOW TO REACH TREMITI
1. Highway A14, coming from north, take the exit
TERMOLI. Here you have to reach the port and there take the boat to Tremiti
Islands. You have to park your care in port area because carrying the car to the
islands is not allowed. For further information: Port park car telephone +39
0875 703345 Port park car Di Birino Viaggi telephone +39 0875 703937 Fax +39
2. Highway A14, coming from south, take the exit
FOGGIA. Here reach the airport Gino Lisa where there are few flights with
helicopter to Tremiti Islands.
3. Highway A14, coming from south, take the exit
FOGGIA. Than take the way 89 to reach Manfredonia port.
1. Arrive to Termoli railway station and take the
bus shuttle to the port.
2. Arrive to Foggia railway station and take the
bus shuttle or taxi to the air port Gino Lisa.
3. Arrive to Manfredonia railway station and take
a taxi to the port.
Several companies, with boats or hydrofoil, take
people to and from Tremiti Islands, specially in summertime. Youíll find this
service in Pescara, Ortona, Vasto, Termoli, Manfredonia, Vieste, Peschici e Rodi
sails at 9.00 am from Vieste and docks at 10.00
am in Saint Nicola Island of Tremiti Islands
It sails at 17.00 pm from Saint Nicola Island and
docks at 18.00 pm in Vieste.
sono di euro 25,00 per persona, i bambini da 0 a 3 anni gratis,